Saturday, June 11, 2011

map of ussr before 1990

images Trends Before 1990 map of ussr before 1990. [Country map of Russia]
  • [Country map of Russia]



  • kevinkris
    08-06 01:57 PM
    Is it a big blow for desi consulting firms??

    US raises H-1B, L1 visa fee by $2000


    Washington: The US Senate today approved a substantial increase in application fees for H-1B and L1 visas, most sought after by Indian IT professionals to fund a $ 600 million emergency package to improve security along the porous Mexican border.

    The proposed massive increase in H-1B and L1 visa application fee would primarily affect the top Indian IT companies who rely majorly on these categories of visas to continue with their work in the US. The Senate measure increases the visa fee to $ 2,000 per application on those companies that have less than 50 percent of their employees as American citizens.

    "I prefer our source, which is from these companies which are not, as I say they are companies whose whole purpose is to bring people in on H-1B and the vast majority of them from other countries who go back to the other countries. That is a better funding source," Senator Charles Schumer from New York said in his remarks on the Senate floor.

    Schumer along with his other democratic colleagues including Senator Claire McCaskill has introduced the legislation in this regard, which was passed by unanimous consent. During the debate, however, Senator John McCain wanted to fund the security along the Mexican border with the stimulus money, which was turned down by Schumer.

    "The bottom line is this. I like the H-1B programme, and I think it does a lot of good for a lot of American companies. In fact, in the immigration proposal I made, along with Senator Reid and Senator Menendez, as well as the outline with Senator Graham, we expand H-1B in a variety of ways," Schumer argued.

    "There is a part of H-1B that is abused, and it is by companies that are not American companies or even companies that are making something. Rather, they are companies that take foreign folks, bring them here, and then they stay here for a few years, learn their expertise, and go back. We think we should increase the fees when they do that," the Senator said.

    Rejecting McCain's proposal to get the funding from the stimulus money, Schumer said: "I hope, even though I cannot accept these amendments, that maybe we could come together on something that we could bring back in September because I do believe we have to secure the border."

    Schumer said: "Even in the comprehensive proposal that we made, we said we have to secure the border and do other things as well. It is my belief that securing the border alone will not solve our immigration problems; that until we have comprehensive reform, particularly in making sure employers do not hire illegal immigrants which they now do, even though they do not know they are illegal immigrants because documents are so easily forged, that we have to do comprehensive. But we should do the border. To say we have to do comprehensive does not gainsay that we have to work on theborder and work on it quickly and soon."

    It is not clear yet, if this increase would also apply only to those firms that are also H-1B-dependent.





    wallpaper [Country map of Russia] map of ussr before 1990. Map of the former Soviet Union
  • Map of the former Soviet Union



  • ras
    10-13 09:09 PM
    All 3 - checks cashed on Oct 11. I got the reciept no.s on the back of the checks. When can I expect to recieve the notices? I am planning travel by the end of this month. Is that OK to travel with just the reciept no's or do I need to have the reciept notices with me. Also I have a valid H1 visa till 2009. Advice greatly appreciated.





    map of ussr before 1990. Maps help.
  • Maps help.



  • waitingnwaiting
    05-20 09:32 AM
    How do we get other's in similar situation and see if IV can get some clarificationas to the status and present backlog of background check applicants.

    FBI had eliminated all backlog to less than six months and what happened to USCIS continuing to process the application for cases that FBI has not responded within six months.

    IV can they collect a few applicants and then look into a class action WOM. (writ of Mandamus).

    I do not see any reason why IV should file a lawsuit for you. It will be a waste. On top of that, you have not even contributed $25 ever and now want IV to help you with its resources because you are stuck. I would rather IV work on big problem like recapture than individual problems. You should use a lawyer and pay him to solve individual problem.





    2011 Map of the former Soviet Union map of ussr before 1990. Leopard After the Break-Up
  • Leopard After the Break-Up



  • duttasurajit
    10-18 12:19 PM
    Thanks everyone for the valued response. One last question:

    I was under the impression that the job title does not matter for AC21 as long as the job duties are similar. For example, instead of IT Manager, say, I get a title of Developement Lead/Team Lead and the Job duties are similar.
    What happens in this case? Is it still risky to pursue AC21?



    more...


    map of ussr before 1990. map of ussr before 1990. map
  • map of ussr before 1990. map



  • singhsa3
    09-05 07:31 PM
    Come on people, we are less than 2 weeks away from our destiny.
    All you have to do is to rise from your daily chores, just for one day and help make this event successful.





    map of ussr before 1990. 1990-1993. After dismantle of
  • 1990-1993. After dismantle of



  • txh1b
    08-16 05:14 PM
    1. Depends on the IO. Most of them take you for the interview together unless the legitamacy of your marriage is in question which will not likely be the case for employment based GC unless the marriage was close to the visa bulletin date or similar.

    2. You can take any attorney you want to however it is not needed if your case is straight forward. If you have out of stay period , gap in employment and criminal issue, an attorney can just advise you in case the IO asks something that is against the law or you answering the question might prove to have bad consequences. The attorney cannot answer any of the questions asked. Take all documents and not just the ones mentioned in the interview. It would help you for any out of the way questions.

    AN attorney is really not needed for many cases unless you have any criminal convictions or borderline legal points to make you eligible for the 485.



    more...


    map of ussr before 1990. in the Soviet Union,
  • in the Soviet Union,



  • girishvar
    08-12 04:25 AM
    USCIS always goes by birth certificate whenever there is a discrepancy. Filing affidavit undermines your birth certificate. However you have a chance they might overlook it. Dont loose sleep over this issue. Whenever clearance approval happens you might be home safely.

    Wishing you all the best.


    Hi Guys,

    I am in a similar position, I have applied for my I-485 last july and PD is Jan 2007, I haven't got any RFE yet but reading all the posts I think I might get one for BC. My BC has 20th August as date of birth but from my school certificate,PP, DL all have 17th August date and I have send an affidavit with I-485 from my parents that I was born on 17th August. But Now when I read all the forums I think I should have send the affidavit which should have said that 20th was right but I did not know that uscis gives more importance to BC date instead of dates on other documents.

    Does somebody know what uscis might do? Should I support 17th or 20th date now? and if 20th then is it possible date on school certificate, DL can be changed? I finished my 10th in 1990 and CBSE board. but on CBSE website they say they can change the DOB but only if I had finished 10th in the last two years.

    Can somebody please suggest what to do since I can be ready if i get RFE.

    Thanks in advance.





    2010 Maps help. map of ussr before 1990. Trends Before 1990
  • Trends Before 1990



  • johnggberg
    08-02 01:42 PM
    Fed Ex is Good, never had any trouble with them



    more...


    map of ussr before 1990. The map shows Eastern Europe
  • The map shows Eastern Europe



  • VenuK
    07-15 08:09 PM
    any advices pls....





    hair Leopard After the Break-Up map of ussr before 1990. BSSR in 1945-1990. After the
  • BSSR in 1945-1990. After the



  • username007
    06-27 11:21 AM
    My lawyer asked me to write my A# from my OPT card that I used in 1999-2000. According to him A# is assigend once for an individual and if you were assigned before you can continue to use that in future. Though I never used that in the past 7-8 years.

    My wife got an OPT card last month and we used A# from that card for her dependent I-485 application


    Is this information true?

    My 140 is pending and I don't have the A#. Can I use that from my OPT card?



    more...


    map of ussr before 1990. This is the map of a divided
  • This is the map of a divided



  • arihant
    05-06 04:10 PM
    Additional Resources to Eliminate Backlog by Sep 2007

    The DOL reports that they are "scaling up" resources dedicated to the elimination of backlog cases. Their stated deadline for eliminating the backlog is September 30, 2007. Based on what we at the Murthy Law Firm are experiencing, they are going to have to really increase their efforts, particularly in Pennsylvania, to meet this goal. They note that the work at the BPCs cannot be compared to the PERM case processing, since backlog cases receive full review, whereas the PERM cases are based upon attestations and primarily are technology-driven.





    hot map of ussr before 1990. map map of ussr before 1990. a counter-attack after
  • a counter-attack after



  • anilsal
    01-28 12:25 AM
    What about others?

    Ready to file your EAD/AP renewal? :cool:



    more...


    house In December 1990 the first map of ussr before 1990. Recent Europe Interactive Map
  • Recent Europe Interactive Map



  • zj142
    07-29 08:01 PM
    I think they should change the title on their page to How may I harass you? :)

    And unsatisfaction is ganranteed:)





    tattoo 1990-1993. After dismantle of map of ussr before 1990. In the former USSR all
  • In the former USSR all



  • chanukya
    04-06 08:31 AM
    I think its high time, we step in and say enough of this excessive outsourcing, India has created more than enough jobs in India, ecomomy has grown to a very good level.

    There should be a Fair level playing field for everybody, unfortunately not only Americans, the very Indians, who have struggled countless hours and sacrificed so many things and made a mark in US with thier technological hardwork are loosing to this big outsourcing companies.

    The very reason of initial H1B people coming to US, for a good standard of living is slowly being lost becuase of this excessive outsourcing.




    "As it happens, most of the largest users of the H1-B program are not
    American companies but foreign firms that want to move jobs out of the
    United States. Seven of the 10 firms that requested the most H1-B visas in
    2006 were outsourcing firms based in India, which use the visas to train
    workers in the United States before they are rotated home, according to Ron
    Hira, an engineer who teaches public policy at the Rochester Institute of
    Technology. Indian outsourcing firms Wipro and Infosys were the two top
    requestors of H1-B visas."



    more...


    pictures in the Soviet Union, map of ussr before 1990. years after Chernobyl,
  • years after Chernobyl,



  • vshivaji
    08-22 11:21 AM
    I filed mine, and my wife's, July 2 ('07) without medical, got status alert "RFE notice sent" Aug 4, guessing medical (have doc appointment tomorrow).

    Is your RFE regarding Medical?

    Did you sent your Medical Reports?

    Any Good news after Medical reports sent?





    dresses a counter-attack after map of ussr before 1990. map of ussr before 1990. Geological map and Inclusions
  • map of ussr before 1990. Geological map and Inclusions



  • WaldenPond
    02-09 11:03 AM
    Hello,

    Could anybody please post the latest going on with today's hearing - Committee on Government Reform Hearing: U.S. Competiteveness.

    I am not able to find any news/update on this.

    Thanks,



    more...


    makeup The map shows Eastern Europe map of ussr before 1990. In December 1990 the first
  • In December 1990 the first



  • cheg
    08-30 08:53 PM
    Congratulations!!! Celebrate! :D





    girlfriend In the former USSR all map of ussr before 1990. The exclusive EHL map charting
  • The exclusive EHL map charting



  • sdeshpan
    07-10 04:44 PM
    dude its around 4 yrs.. ;-)
    Oh right...I actually wanted to write 3 yrs, ended up typing 2 yrs...and it actually is close to 4 yrs (3.10)...wow!





    hairstyles This is the map of a divided map of ussr before 1990. map of Russia
  • map of Russia



  • sagar_nyc
    01-30 11:11 AM
    I am hearing lot of cases about H1 extension denial. My advise to people is that if you have option to work on EAD please do so. I think because of current economic condition extention is becoming difficult



    Hello Sac-r-ten,

    Thanx a lot for your compliment. I had been following this forum online since 2007 july fiasco & this forum had given me lot of knowledge & helped me out to make the right decission whenever I was underguided or misguided by lawyers (very unfortunate though that we spend a lot on fee to give such professional people). I will always try to do my best if my knowledge can help any person like me who falls as a pray in the hands of immigration people.

    Anyways, if you don't mind, can you pls. explain the reason on what basis did they deny your I-140 application. You did mention on education basis, but can you pls. elaborate the reason. I am really tensed about it at my I-140 is pending since more then 2.5 years now. I also received an RFE on it & havn't heard about it since then.

    Your input might help me. Thank you in advance





    wandmaker
    10-30 07:26 AM
    thanks for reply,
    One more query..If H4 visa has expired but I have H4 extension till 2009, can I get H4 stamp in India..

    Yes, You can get your H4 stamped.

    My case traveling in Jan to india, My H4 was expired but I have extension. Can I get it stamped as H4. I will be appying for EAD in Nov 07.

    Thank you..

    Yes, You can get your H4 stamped.





    Aah_GC
    06-10 03:33 PM
    A bit corny - but a good intention! At some level the message should not be misconstrued. If you really do want your GC real quick, do all you can. All actions toward a genuine cause have their own proportional returns, at unexpected times.

    Between, called up 5 congressmen/ women today..

    Ok..So now that I have your attention, I can say how I feel about our top priority right now.

    Most IV members can see the current action item about calling 6 representatives on the home page at the top. If you are someone who has already made the phone calls then you have my respect and admiration.

    For the rest of you, here is the link
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19387

    I think a lot of people come to IV to find a pleasant surprise waiting for them but close it when they don't see any good news. They also browse around a bit to see what others are talking about and also get in discussions/arguments when they have some time. But not a lot of people actually spend time to read action items and follow what the core team is asking them to do. I'm not sure what the reasons are. May be people are afraid that calling someone in Washington will get them on some list. May be they don't like to be told what to do. May be this may be that.. I don't know.

    But if you are someone who hasn't joined IV in any of its various efforts to bring attention to our issues then I'm not sure if you do anything good for yourselves. I'm not saying that I have participated in every single campaign. But I have tried my best to do something. When will you do something for yourselves? Do you realize that if you don't act now, it will be TOO late to act? Do you realize IV is all of us? If we don't act, IV remains ineffective. So Act now or wait forever. It only takes 10 minutes to call all the numbers and they don't even ask for your name in most cases.

    I just checked the tracker and only saw 41 people who have called all the numbers. I don't get it. What is wrong with the rest of you?

    I also want to say that you owe it to IV after everything IV has done for you. (e.g Rally +Funding drive+many many campaigns).

    IV has united us. Now lets show the strength of our unity.


    Disclaimer: I'm not a core team member. I'm neither a state chapter leader nor one of the truely active IV members. I'm just an ordinary person like most of you but I think I finally GET IT. Nothing will happen unless I do my part. Now how about clicking that link above and making a few phone calls. Trust me, you will feel good about yourself after you do it. And please update the poll after you have completed your calls.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment